Corporate Blogging - Blog exploring new age / new ideas in Marketing and Marcom

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Some fresh thinking

It's Saturday and I've been working most of the day. So, I need some fresh insight. I am looking for a word (or words) that would be similar to portal or entry point (yes I've looked at Wikipedia and a bunch of dictionaries, etc. on the web). If you want to build a top layer to something, an overlay to organize a bunch of things beneath. This top layer would organize a bunch of disaggregated things beneath it to create an organized social network. Any ideas?

Thanks for checking in with me.

1 Old Comments:

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

By Blogger joeysmith34792802, at 12:19 AM