Corporate Blogging - Blog exploring new age / new ideas in Marketing and Marcom

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blogging about US Open


In light of Katrina I just haven't felt like blogging but I guess it is finally time to get back to the blog.

It has been an incredibly busy time and I have a lot to report on.

First, we pushed our On Demand Business blog onto the front page of our site.

Second, I brought our blogger - Todd Watson to the US Open. IBM is a US Open Partner and I asked Todd to come to the US Open, take a look at all we do there and blog about it. He has some really interesting things to say.

Third - I have educated several more teams on blogging. Today I spoke with our Global Advertising team.

Fourth - I'm heading out on a 8 country tour to meet with my teams in the geographies on our Interactive strategy and of course to talk with them about blogging.

I'm going to do my best to post from each of the countries. I am very anxious to speak with the local teams and gain a good view of the different thoughts and views about blogging around the world. I am doing the tour in just 13 days so I'm not sure I will even know which continent I'm on or whether it is night or day but I'll do my best to give a global view.

Unfortunately, due to this trip which had some fixed meeting dates, I am unable to speak at The Power of Blogs conference. I was able to help secure a great replacement from IBM. His name is David Berger from our Corporate Communications Department - Thanks David. If you are looking for a good blog seminar, you should check this one out.

Thanks for checking in with me.

0 Old Comments: