Corporate Blogging - Blog exploring new age / new ideas in Marketing and Marcom

Friday, August 26, 2005

A blast from the past...

While I was away, it looks like I got a comment from an old flame.... Hey Larry - what are you up to. Let's see, last I remember you got me to fly out to California to check out the college you were attending with the idea that I would go there as well and we would potentially live happily ever after... and then you dumped me... :-) Ouch. No hard feelings - really... So, the answer to your question is yes that is me... (now I'm getting really embarrassed...) a former Miss Colorado Teenager.

Oh and hey - I was just thinking... how did you find my blog... you weren't by any chance googling my name were you... Gotcha didn't I. Still thinking of me huh ... (I couldn't resist - I owed you at least that) "Big Smile".

I sent you a personal e-mail - let's catch up.

Thanks for checking in with me.

0 Old Comments: